Would you buy a house without looking inside? Not reading Welcome to the A! before moving to Atlanta, GA, is like moving to a huge, mysterious mansion sight unseen. This is an informative guide to a more fruitful and successful moving and living experience in metro Atlanta, GA, by Denise Powell.
Three ways this book can help you:
1. Are you trying to decide if moving to Atlanta is right for you?
Learn the 5 questions you must ask and answer before moving.
2. Have you already decided to make your move to the “Capital of the South”?
Need to know where to start?
Get quick access to where to file for your necessary licenses and registrations.
3. Already an ATLien?
Already living in Atlanta, but looking to dust off and reinvent your networking and fun life?
Your experience following and becoming a part of what’s happening in Atlanta through “Welcome to the A!” will be happy, healthy, and if you’re not careful, life changing.
Read “Welcome to the A!” for everything you need to know to:
- Finalize your decision to move and decide where, when and how.
- Do everything you need to do to make yourself a legitimate GA resident.
- Become a part of the community, network and take your personal and professional life to the next level.
limited copies still in print of “if I knew then…”
GET YOUR COPY TODAY!
Read “If I Knew Then…” to learn everything you need to know to:
- Understand and build your net worth
- Put your savings and investments on auto-pilot
- Leave a financial legacy